Thursday, September 07, 2006

Yesterday

Gosh, I feel really lucky here. I met Jernej recently (my flatmate from NZ), and he gave me his old bike. So now I am going to uni by bike which is really cool. Almost adventurous actually, as you have to wiggly lines between bus stops an parking lots - but all on this redish path that is there especially for bikers.

Well, yesterday afternoon I was handing our flyers and then strolling around in the center, I found a great organic store. In the store I started talking with an American woman, and she told me about the partial lunar eclipse the same evening. I would not have known otherwise. Outside the shop, still talking to the lady, a guy from England joined us, and so I ended walking around with him. He had to kill time, as his train left at 2 in the morning. So we went along the river (I probably would have gone another way if I was alone. I already was in this area, I thought), and we ended up seeing a traditional Folk dance performance there. Not too different from Austrian folk dance I assume. But cool to see it anyways.
After strolling around for a while, I said I would go home now to work (and get my camera to take pics of the moon), and on the way to the bike I ended up listening to a South American guitar band that was playing in front of a cafe. Cool, eh?
On the way home, I also passed a fruit&vege stall, and so I even had fresh fruit when I came home. Had a relaxed evening after that (moon pics did not really work out though..).

Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home